What is concerning you? What are your interests? How may we be of service? Here are some interesting links we think will answer some of your questions. Of course we would always prefer to discuss with you however we realize sometimes, you just want a to check things out for yourself.
BUSINESS and MARKET NEWS
- Bloomberg.com Market data, news, analysis, and commentary plus live streamed radio and television links.
- Yahoo Finance Financial news and commentary on U.S. and world markets, plus investment, loan, and insurance centers.
COLLEGE PLANNING & FINANCIAL AID
- College Board Online-The College Board Library Student and parent information; college planning news, tools and resources.
- SavingforCollege.com Independent and objective information on different ways to save and pay for college; plenty of interactive tools.
- Internal Revenue Service Tax information, directions, tools, downloadable forms, and more.
- Securities and Exchange Commission Federal agency that regulates and supervises securities markets; a wealth of free information and tutorials on money, finance, investing, regulations, corporate operations, and more.
- Social Security Administration News and how-to information on tax withholding, obtaining a replacement card or Statement of Earnings and Benefits, etc.
OTHER AGENCIES and ORGANIZATIONS
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners National organization of state insurance regulators; visit its Consumer Information Source.
- North American Securities Administration Association Investor protection specialists; lots of good reading on everything from investor rights to scams to avoid and what to do if you have a problem.
- Choose to Save Financial Calculators and other helpful resources
- Kiplinger Personal Finance Timely personal finance advice and business forecasts; includes news, rates, calculators, quotes, columns, and advice on finance and business.
- fi360 helps its clients gather, grow, and protect assets through better investment and business decision-making. Since 1999, fi360 has been providing innovative solutions to financial services providers, including the AIF® and AIFA® designation programs, the fi360 Toolkit™ software, and fi360 Fiduciary Score®.
- Advisors in Philanthropy is a network of diverse professional advisors who are devoted to mastering and promoting the principles and practices of client-centered planning.-
- AARP Targets those 50 or older planning for or already retired; all kinds of useful information.
- Medicare Learn about eligibility and benefits, billing, compare health-care options, download Medicare forms, and locate participating providers by geographic area.
- Social Security Administration Access to a wealth of information related to Social Security; obtain general planning information; apply for benefits and even file online.